<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Happy Halloween!

Well, November doesn’t just mean Halloween for me. Because my November will be busy and this is my most awaited month, the showing of Twilight. I’ve been waiting so long for Edward. Then, there would be lots of my friends that will celebrate their birthday this month. Ha-ha! I am so excited to take pictures. Uhm, speaking of my camera, this is the third day living without it. Huhu. Well that’s fine. Forget it. ha-ha!

This day is, quite boring. Well, kinda. At the morning, when I woke up, it’s kinda dark outside. I thought I was just past 6, but actually it’s almost quarter to 8. Not too surprise because it is normal when it’s raining. But what I am thinking is, hello? It’s Halloween and it’s raining again? The whole place will be slippery or muddy. Or maybe, I just am worried about my white slippers? Hakhak! This year, the family members are more incomplete. Well, we are always not complete. But I think this year is different. So we went to the other cemetery where the rest of our relatives stay. When we don’t have anything to do, we started to kid around with the people passing by. And we saw a weird one; he has an average height, wearing an orange t-shirt with a zombie-make up on his face. He is walking slowly like he is a real zombie. We are trying to prevent our laughter but we really can’t. My friend said, “oy, baka totoo na yan ha”. But I think he’s not. Ha-ha! Because everytime I see or feel something creepy, I will have those freaking goosebumps all over my freakin body! Ha-ha! So I know that he is not a ghost or something. (I wish! *cross fingers*)

After this day will be a normal day again. I’ll just spend the whole day with my computer, as usual. But thinking about our camping at 4 & 5, we were not yet prepared. Aaaah! I can’t contact my teammates. I still don’t know what to assign them to bring. Then my cellphone is having a problem again. Arg! I really don’t know what to do. But think about it, I am just one of the normal members; I am neither the leader nor the secretary. My effin classmate made me do this. I am the one who will bring the stove, the art materials and the one who will draw our flag. I also have to bring my personal things. Ampf! This is a big burden! I wish I didn’t join this camping. But there’s no turning back dude. I can do this! Aja! Harhar!

Now Playing: Tonight by FMStatic


post a comment | fly to the top