<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Few hours remaining, I’m gonna leave.

Oh no! Time is running up. I have to leave my computer. huhu. (Obviously computer addict xD) Well, this is my only boredom-saver. (and my ipod, up-korz!)
Hey! There is something getting on my way. My PIMPLE! It’s a super-duper-mega-huge one! T.T No way!

Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.
Don’t know what to do.

Huhuhu.. But I need to accept the fact. But it is still…
Grrr!! Annoying me!! curse you all the pimples and all the bacteria that creates pimple! Arg! >:(
This is giving me more confusion if we will really enjoy our camping. Hey! It’s cloudy outside. Will it rain? Owww! This is really puzzling me. Do I really have to go??

Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…
Don’t wanna leave…

-at the end, still confused.


post a comment | fly to the top