<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Da Doomed Day (D-D-D)

This post is not yet colored so I am telling you this is not yet complete.

I’m serious. This is not an ordinary day.
I woke up by 6:10am because my elder brother borrowed my cellphone and I don’t have any alarm clock with me. I immediately run to the bathroom to take a bath, and then I remember that already I run out of shampoo. (but at least, I have my conditioner) After taking a bath, I checked my watch and it was already 6:30. (20 minutes in the bathroom?) I was shocked, definitely. Then I do things as fast as I could. But you know, it really doesn’t matter if I will be late, because I’m still hiding my nail polishes. :p So I thought that I was really late. But then, I was wrong. Hiding my nail polish is my problem for 3 days, except now. Luckily, I was able to hide it to my teacher. Oh yeah, the flag ceremony was done without a problem. There was also an announcement about October’s Cleanest Room, and other awards, forgot what it is. But I wasn’t able to hear it, because I was called by this certain teacher while I was at the line. He asks me to talk at his office. When we were already there, he turned on the electric fan, lets me take a sit, closed the door and slammed the windows. I know, I already know that I’m in a bad situation, so I was starting to feel nervous. He started talking, asked me about one of my friend’s problem. He knew it. He already knows about my friend’s BIG problem. So he asked me so many questions. Questions that I am not able to answer. Questions that’s troubling my mind. Questions that made me start to cry.

How did I got into this tough situation? Oh, I know. I just wanted to help my friend. Without thinking how far my conscience would be. I am afraid of losing someone’s trust. That’s why I helped her even though I know it’s wrong, without thinking what would happen. But, I’ve started it. I’ve caused this thing to happen to myself. And I have to finish this. Even if I just wanted to help. Maybe I wasn’t thinking about any problem for so long. So now I have one, but definitely a big one. I am worried about my friend. She’s been suffering so much of her sickness. And I can’t think how I can help her. The ‘certain teacher’ told me, “inumpisahan mo na yan, maghanda ka na sa mga susunod na mangyayare”.

To be continued… :O


post a comment | fly to the top