<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



then how was my day?

Well, the fieldtrip? It’s quite boring! I’m ain't contented at all! This is our last fieldtrip but why did it turned out like this? Well, as i'd expected. I knew it that EK or Star City will content me. But, it's not on our destination list. T.T Forget it, I still did enjoy somehow because of my friends. Oh! Cut out the story-telling! The pictures will tell everything, if you’re not a fool. Just kidding. xD I’ll do put some captions, don’t worry. Hihi.. (I placed url to my pictures to prevent the photo grabbers of claiming it as theirs) Right, Patricia?? She's a professional one when it comes to photo grabbing. xD Peace!

what a nice rainbow, but really means rain. :I

First destination: Baluarte de San Diego, Intramuros Manila

Lupang Hinirang sa Pagbubuo ng bansa. (in case you can't see xD)

Our flag, national flag i mean. :P

those statues looks like dead people in person. eeh! creepy.

yeah, i have my own world. xD

so amaze with that thinggy. don't know how they do that. :O

Philippines' old money.

Second destination: Manila Cathedral, Intramuros Manila

I was stunned by that big thing. I want to see it closer. uwaa! >.<

while at the bus.

Third destination: Science Discovery, Mall of Asia (MOA)

Well, there are many childish students. xD JK

Hey! That's a nice 'welcome". xP

the answer is brain.

He is Mr. T.

I wasn't able to take pictures at our Final destination. *wow!* But it's great. The play didn't bore me too much. They did well. Oh! Whatever! xD


post a comment | fly to the top