<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



What’s with tomorrow?

Well, it’s our fieldtrip that we’ve been waiting for. The date was always postponed in the past few months. But now, surely, its gonna happen tomorrow, even though the destinations are quite boring. Oh well, it's really boring! ampf. I’ve already bought my baon. Hihi. Here’s the list.
Tortillos Cheese
3 Fit n’ Right
MUG Rootbeer
Nestea Lemon
2 Ensaymada’s
Half of Brazo Mercedez Cake
Surprisingly, I’ve lost my 187.00 savings with those yumyums. Well, I’m really on my diet now. That’s why tTortillos is the only snack I bought. But of course, I’ll bring chocolates too. YAY!! Here’s the list of our schedule tomorrow, just want to put it here because I might lost the paper. It’s still a remembrance. Hihi.

5:30 A.M. ----------------------------------- Assembly
6:00 A.M. ----------------------------------- Departure

Itinerary:

8:00 – 9:00 -------------------- Baluarte de San Diego, Intramuros Manila
9:30 – 10:30 ------------------ Manila Cathedral, Intramuros Manila
12:00 – 2:00 ------------------ Science Discovery, Mall of Asia (MOA)
4:30 – 6:30 -------------------- Mulan, Greenbelt, Makati City
9:30 ---------------------------- Home Sweet Home

I wish this last fieldtrip will be the best. Even though we still have classes the on following day. Oh my! -___-


post a comment | fly to the top