<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



first tagged post



Got tagged by ava. Thanks ate! :)
RULES:

1. Put the l0go on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who shared with to you
3. Pass this award to your BLOG LOVER friends
4. Add your link to the participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

BLOG LOVERS:

1. soul anchor
2. cookie's corner
3. life is good and beautiful
4. my life story
5. memoirs of pinay in america
6. my so called life
7. april heart
8. jhanna's lair
9. serenade of angel zee
10. april perez
11. doschh
12. ava
13. kateriina

I passed this to... Patricia, Alekx, Clarisse, && Bern. :D

Copy the text by pressing CTRL + C while it's highlighted , just in case u don't know.. :)


post a comment | fly to the top