<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Merry New Year! Happy Christmas!

I’m not really in the mood to keep in touch on my blog everyday because, and always, I am busy. But I can’t just let this day past and I am still not posting my thoughts and happenings for the past few weeks. Well, it’s really horrible! All I did was to live in my room. I’m almost not eating just to avoid a "witch". Hhmm? Maybe I’ll tell the whole story after Christmas. Hihi. I still need to focus on my new layout. I must finish this before this month ends. Haha! Well, just saying, Merry Christmas! Haha!


post a comment | fly to the top