<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Whoa!

Goodness. It’s been a week since i’ve last updated my messy blog! Uwaa! That’s too much! Well, here it is. First of all, this post will be on a Taglish form. I can express my thoughts more when I’m using tagalog. :D Makisakay na lang ang everyone! wahaha! Ang panget. xD Hayaan mo na.

Now, a bunch of sorry to all my fellow linkies for not dropping by your pages this whole week. Well, I was truly busy at reading mangas, watching anime, and most importantly, making my new layout, since I already know how to use Adobe Photoshop. Date kasi sa Microsoft Powerpoint lang ako nageedit eh. Yes! Definitely. Powerpoint lang. Ewan ko ba kung pano ako tumagal sa pagedit dun. So when I found out that editing in Photoshop is not really tough, I decided to edit pictures. Thanks to the tutorials that I’ve learn especially from outspoken-kate. Here are some freakin’ examples. Quite simple kasi nga kakatuto ko pa lang. so, ACCEPTANCE na lang. xD

sorted from latest to oldest. x]] Just click the picture if you wanna see it more closely.. :]]




















Ayan. Mukang retarded lang yung model ng mga litrato.

You know, (let me share this to you) sometimes, kapag nageedit ako ng layout, hindi ako mapakali sa isang desisyon lang. Kunyare, iiisketch ko yung lumabas sa isip ko. Kapag nakita ko na ang kinalabasan, ‘Ay! Baguhin ko ng konti to’ Parang ganun ba. Katulad na lang nito Current Layout ko. Sa totoo lang, half month bago lumabas sa utak ko yan. Ewan ko. Parang there’s always something missing na parang I crave for more! Wah! Sana hindi maging magulo ang next layout ko. -__- By the way, my next layout will be a messy one again. Well, for me, when it’s so colorful, it looks messy. But I know it’s nice. Harhar. Well, that’s it for today. A new post after 9 days.

PS: Nakalimutan magsimbang gabe.


post a comment | fly to the top