<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



second tagged post

Got tagged by Alejandra && Ella

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules.

List 8 random facts about yourself
1. I only want my computer, ipod and PSP. I don’t care about my cellphone.
2. I am obsessed in anime.
3. I draw anime. And I’m not good at drawing people’s faces. It’s awful.
4. I love Paramore. And I hate the posers!
5. If it’s not my computer, I love to be with my fellow friends, PAXTRO.
6. I want to learn the right way to play piano. Well, even though I perfectly know the chords, my hands can’t do different keys at the same time. -__-
7. I hate the people who copy my style or works or anything! yay!
8. Hates being at school even though i love the highschool life. -__-

YOU
First name: Katrina
Name you wish you had: Kateriina, Chidori Sasame (Japanese Names)
What do people normally your name as: Katre, Katrin, Kateriina (good to hear my friends call me kateriina)
Birthday: June 28
Bitrhplace: Cavite
Time of birth: 3 in the evening (meron ba nun?)
Single or taken: Married! Haha! Single

YOUR APPEARANCE
H0w tall are you: 5"4
Wish you were taller: Hell no! I hate being this tall!!
Eye colour: Violet! haha! BLACK
Current hair color: Black
short or long hair: Long-Short.. hihi I dont think so.
ever dye your hair a bizarre color: yep
last time you did something dramatic with you hair: hhmmm?? tie it with different styles
glasses or contact: glasses (walang grado.. xD)
do you wear make up: eyeliner
paint your nails: purple (mawawala na nga eh)

IN AN OPPOSITE GENDER
(i don't have anything to write here.. T.T)
what eye color: Brown is cool
what hair color: black? hihi
shy or outgoing: both! haha
sexy or cute: both!
serious or fun: both!
older or younger than you: both!! xDDDD
a turn on: anime lover
a turn off: not honest
flowers or chocolates: chocolates
pepsi or coke: sprite
rap or rock: effin ROCK!
relationship or one night stand: relationship
school or work: school
love or money: MONEY! x]]
wish you were prince or princess: extra-ordinary
like someone who was taken: it depends
Saved your head: nani?
used chopstick: yeah.. love it
sang in the mirror to yourself: i hate that hobby of mine.. YES! xD
favorites flower: violet roses.. (like there's any?)
candy: chocolates!
junk food: i'm on my diet.. x]]
website: blogspot, fs, multi, myspace.
location: Philippines
animal: Gold Golem xD in my dreams

MISC
ever cried over someone: yep, only me knows it.. :D
is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: everything physical! except my hair.. xD
do you think you're attractive: never
if you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: my own fairytale!
Do you play any sports: volleyball? badminton?

Persons whom I tag
1. Ana
2. Andi
3. Ava
4. Ayesha
5. Bianca (2nd Bianca on my linkies)
6. Cile
7. Clarisse
8. Darlene
9. Zee
10. Mia

[[Highlight the text then click CTRL+C to copy it. Got it? :D]]


post a comment | fly to the top