<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



A New Messy Layout Was Born.

Mood: accomplished
Now Playing: The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars

Hello, whippersnappers. I’ve been away from my blog for a week, almost. Last time, I told you that I am going to post the story of the *witch* I am talking about. But I wasn’t able to do that because I was focused on doing this new messy layout. I took a screenshot of it and as I've observed,

I think I need to do a bit changes at the header coz it seems like it’s one that makes it looks messy. So my header will just be a temporary one. The color codes are a bit messy too. Maybe I’ll make the new header and edit the codes when I’m done with my manga-anime business. Well, this layout is still under construction. It just happens to be a pastime. And as days go on, I continued editing. But since there are lots of manga and anime that I must finish now, I’ll put this layout aside and update it next time. Well, what can you say about this annoying layout? Haa. xD


post a comment | fly to the top