<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Hatred, It May Cause Tears to Stream Down.

Mood: Mad
Music: Kiss and Sell

Just to tell you guys, when I am really, totally, DEFINITELY angry, I can’t stop my tears from comin’ out from my eyes. I don’t know why. It happened so many times before. And now, it almost happens…

I called Patricia a few moments ago and she surprised me with some news. They went at MOA, and I didn’t know they did, and told me that they met Robi Domingo. Patricia (she already have a post about this) said that they talked to him, took pictures with him and Robi even made a video for them! How could this thing not make me cry?! I was bored all day in my room and wasted the moment to meet someone I effin’ adore! I am always wishing to meet him! And now, my friends did meet him without me. How poor! Haa! And now, I’m shaking while typing because of too much anger. I don’t know if I’m mad at them, but maybe I am.

Well now, I’m trying to calm myself with some The Maine songs. They’re music rocks! Go and try ‘em! There are many at my playlist. Just hit that “Pop it out..” thinggy below my playlist to view the songs. Hoho.

Regret of the Day: I wish I’ve never heard about that news.


post a comment | fly to the top