<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Seven in the Evening.

Mood: Happy (crazy)
Music: For Tonight

About this another tiring day, i absolutely had fun! We went to MOA with a bunch of my relatives. Ahh. It's really fun to be with them. Well? Why did I end up going to MOA?

I was silently sleeping in my bed when I heard my brother knocking at the door. He said that we'll all go to Mall of Asia because there's a huge inconvenience that happened yesterday. Yesterday, was the family reunion which I wasn’t able to attend because I’ve overslept and woke up at 5pm. My granny is divorced to her husband. She has a boyfriend, :) and he is so nice. He was in the family reunion yesterday. I don’t know what actually happened because, just as I said, I didn’t attend the party. My brother told me that my granny’s ex-husband saw granny’s current boyfriend and ex-husband is getting mad but they’re able to fix the problem. Ex-husband understands it and he also asked for 300 pesos to current boyfriend. But he seemed not contented. Ex-husband still keeps on bothering them, so current boyfriend decided to take all of us to MOA, and it’s his treat. What a nice guy. ;)


I was laughing too much at the ferry boat because there’re big waves and we’re making fun of it. We took pictures at the boat and at the mall. We really don’t have the money so we were just wandering around the mall until evening. When we stopped by somewhere, I saw someone. Not definitely just someone. He is a person who catches my attention and making me want to have some picture with him. My mind was blank, thinking what is the name of this guy. The first name that came to my mind was PJ Valerio. The cool guy in the play ‘The Name’. But, I was completely wrong. He’s Martin del Rosario from ABT UR LUV and Star Magic 15. I feel ashamed of myself because everytime I see him on T.V., I keep insulting him as gay. But, the moment I saw him in person, I was just like a rock that fell from a cliff. (What an example. -__-) I can’t take pictures with him that time because, first, he’s with his father and I think his siblings, and lastly, I look like a beggar asking for some food. Haha! What a wasted opportunity.

So, when we decided to get ready to watch the fireworks, I bought something to drink first. When I was walking, looking around like a fool, my cousin suddenly pulled me and screaming, “Katre! Katre!!” and she pointed out Joaqui, one of the PBBTeens. I really don’t consider him as handsome or cool or whatsoever, but, I can’t waste the opportunity just like I wasted the opportunity in Martin. We have to take pictures with him. Haa! Some of my relatives don’t know him but they joined in taking pictures. Haha! So fun. Then, we already went outside to watch the fireworks at 7:00pm. This video is a bit annoying because my camera is at fault. Hmpf.


I wish there will be a next time. Ohh.
Pictures!! x]]




post a comment | fly to the top