<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Love Fool

Mood: Inspired
Music: Love Fool by NFG

Day 1 – January 19, 2009
Sooooo. There’s a big story. It’s about a guy I liked since last, last year. I really don’t know him so much because I don’t sneak at his cyber-accounts (if he does have any). It’s not my hobby to stalk my crushes. I feel shy to do it. So, this guy is already a college nursing student, and I think he is a graduating student. T.T In our M.A.P.E.H., our teacher leaves the jobs to those nursing students. (well, I think it’s part of their requirements) I always hope that he is one of the nursing students who’ll teach us. But that didn’t come true. Fortunately, as I am already about to lose that hope, the wish came true! He is one of the nursing students that came into our room to teach us today. All of my classmates are teasing me even though I’m just quietly sitting at my chair doing some lectures. I told them to stop, because I am shaking. Dunno why! So, I am still chatting with my seatmate Patricia then one of the nurses is asking everyone to check our pulses. But, I didn’t heard her say that since I was busy chatting. I saw him stand up from where he was sitting and teaching some of my classmates where their pulses are. Argh! Then, then… he was heading towards us. Patricia keeps on telling me to tell him that I don’t know where. But of course, I didn’t. I’m not that desperate. And so, the karma stabbed me right away. Instead of me whom he will be touching, (almost!) it’s …. Patricia. All I did was to stare at his fingers while other of my classmates are looking at me with an annoying look. Wha-what could I do if my world stopped!? I’ll just accept it instead of fainting in front of him. :P So, I thought the happy times are over. But…

Day 2 – January 20, 2009
I thought that it’s my classmate’s turn to report, but of course, I’m wrong. It’s still them. He’s still there. I can still see him near me. But my irritating classmates still keeps on teasing me and it’s almost annoying me. I really don’t want to be teased even though he’s there or not. I told you that I’m not desperate.

So, this day, they gave us a quiz. I wasn’t really listening to the lesson, so I don’t have nothing to do but to stick with my classmates. Then, I heard that my Bheiz is laughing. She told my that “he” is telling the answers. But how can I know when I don’t even look at him. No! I won’t. Then, he is coming towards us again. But my friend Kris is at the last seat, but still, “he” is telling the answer. I can’t bear it so I gave my paper since we have to pass it already. I was so shy because I heard his voice! My heart beats so fast. Whoo!

So, after the quiz, they continued the lesson. But my friend Majo, who sits besides me, feels sick—no, headache, I mean. I told her to take a nap since there’s no teacher. But, her headache didn’t go, (anu daw?), she’s still on a bad situation. So, after the 3 o’clock prayer, I told her that I’ll bring her to the clinic. Sitting at the floor, I am trying to help her stand up, when.. when.. WHEN! He asks the reason why. My classmates are surrounding us, and I can feel that annoying look without me looking at them. But, I didn’t think that he will go with us to the clinic. (I really don’t know that he was following!) Until I heard my classmates, as soon as I’ve walked out our classroom, screaming! I saw him beside Majo and I just felt that I also need to be on the clinic, no—confined in the hospital! LOL. I felt that my blood go crazy and panicked! So I told myself that someone help me! That he’ll leave us and go somewhere else. Luckily, his classmate called him because he is needed on the next section.

Whew! I managed to escape that moment of death. So, after sending Majo at the clinic, I have to go back to the classroom on myself. Entering the classroom, everyone’s looking at me with that annoying look again. Hmpf! And then, thinking about it, I haven’t concentrated on the lesson. Haa!

Day 3 – January 21, 2009
Nothing stimulating. We took our 3rd quiz(?) on their subject. And luckily, some of the nurses are telling us the answers, including him. Haa! I just can’t forget his soft voice whispering at my back. OH-MII-GADD! Then, before I forgot, I was doing the assignment they’ve assigned. I tried to finish it on time, but I didn’t. But to my surprise, he was still in our classroom fixing some left materials from their report. And so,
Kateriina: Ay, kuya, pabigay naman po sa kasama mo.
Tenshi-kun: (eye to eye) ano to?
Kateriina: Yung assignment po, nakalimutan ko ipasa.
Tenshi-kun: Ah, oh sige.
Kateriina: *speechless*

Hoho! My classmates saw it, and as usual, they’re teasing me. Haa! Heartbeat’s so fast. I can’t breath.

Note: Tenshi-kun is the codename I gave him so that eavesdroppers won’t know who I am talking about. :P

See him around again! YAY!


post a comment | fly to the top