<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Absolutely Dead Beat

Mood: Tired... absolutely.
Music: A Praise Chorus

Eyaa peeps! I can’t just believe that I’m still posting even after this tiring day and my eyes are poppin’ out now. Well, I can’t just help myself doing it. Here we go!

This day, I went shopping at the MOA with my friends Jewel & Kris by riding a ferry boat. I was really planning to buy a shirt for the New Year. But my stomach was begging & shouting already so we decided to eat first. We ate at Delifrance where it really eats our money out of the pocket. It's so expensive but, worth it.

Délifrance, the name of the restaurant where I paid almost 300 pesos for my food, for the first time. I’ve tasted a lot of sandwiches there already because my granny is always eating there with her co-workers. It’s good to know there’s such a good mango flavored drink there. I won’t regret buying it over and over again. And the sandwich that my granny used to take home for me is what I bought. I just take a half because I don’t think I can manage to eat it all. And so, the three of us, quite looking weird, took and took pictures. We have the guts to fool around and do it because it’s just a lady and an old man and us who were the customers at that time. Done eating. But we’re still planning on coming back before we go home. Haa!

So, roaming around the mall, looking for something to wear for the New Year, and of course, taking pictures is what we waste our time for. I’ve found a nice dress at Lee. *wth* Dress?! Haha! Sounds odd. But the last time I wear one was our JS Prom. So, thinking that I have to hurry, or else we’’ be left behind by the ferry boat, I immediately bought it. Haha!

Then, why do we have to hurry? The ferry boat has a schedule. And we planned on taking the 3:00pm sched. So we went back at Délifrance and bought a fruitcake that catches my attention while we're at the counter. And of course, I bought a Mango Locco again. Feeling not contented with the fruitcake, we went to a nearby sushi restaurant to buy some sushi. And we forgot that it’s already quarter to three of something. Their a bit slow in serving even if it’s take out. -__- So, when we received our order, we immediately run out of the restaurant and way out of the mall. Jewel’s on the lead, holding the plastic of sushi that we ordered. I’m second at the line and Kris at the last. I just can’t help myself laughing while running because people are looking at us and maybe thinking we’re crazy. (well, I am) Found the exit…, but the wrong one. The nearest exit was on the opposite side we were at! But we can’t turn back. We run even at the part where we’re not allowed to. There are people arranging the stage for GMA. And the police seem looking at us. Grr! It’s such a shame. Finally, we can see the place! But it’s still too far away. We’re walking in an isolated place. No, not that much. It’s just a BIIIG parking lot. And, guess what? We’ve tour the Mall of Asia in just a spark? Well, they said it’s impossible for a day, but we actually did.

Finally, we’ve arrived at the station where we could ride the ferry back to Cavite. BUT!! We’re 10 minutes late. Ohhh. We’ve been stared by the people and we’ve walked such a long distance just to make it, but we suddenly failed. So, we decided to eat the sushi we bought. And after that, we went to the church just next to the station. When we’re about to enter the church, I saw a taxi and asked my friends to take the ride to go home. And we were asked to pay 200 pesos for the fare. Don’t you think that’s lucky? HELL NO! Its traffic way back home and we took a different course because the other way is closed. So the driver asked us to pay another 50 pesos and then we took off the ride at Kawit, where we still need to ride a bus to go home. Argh.

Now, now. It’s completely our fault for buying the sushi. Hmpf. It’s the first time I’ve used too much money in shopping and for the fare. -__-

Pictures here! I'll upload more on multiply soon! :P

Well, I got to sleep now. My granny’s getting angry because if I sleep late again tonight, I’ll be waking up at 11:30am. xD Bye…


post a comment | fly to the top