<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



So Disgusting. My eyes swelled up.

Mood: Pissed Off
Music: Misery Business

I know that you already know that I am a Paramore fan. So this certain girl named Amanda pissed me of. She has said so many freakin’ words about Paramore, especially Hayley.

These are the links of Amanda’s videos: (It'll open in new window, don't worry. :P)
Why Paramore is Destroying Our World 1
Why Paramore is Destroying Our World 2
Why Paramore is Destroying Our World 3
Why Paramore is Destroying Our World 4

Oh? For the people who are curious about why I didn’t embed the video is because, she don’t deserve it. A pig like her doesn’t really deserve it! And once you open the links, you’ll find many video responses and text comments in each link. You may also comment on her videos especially on her youtube profile. She must just… die. People like her, who doesn’t even know how to pronounce PARAMORE is not worth living.

Any other Paramore haters out there? Tell me, I'll erase your existence. :P Just Kidding.

I’m sorry about this post guys. I just reached my limit. And when I am given a chance to meet her, I’ll probably kill her, definitely!


post a comment | fly to the top