<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Farewell, 2008. Greetings, 2009.

Mood: Calm
Music: Authority Song



Oh my! Just a few hours remaining, it’s gonna be a real goodbye to 2008. I don’t know, but I, somehow like this year. I’ve noticed that I’ve CHANGED a lot with the help of my experiences & the people around me. So this coming year, I know I’ll change more. But I’ll always stay the same ME.

One of the most hateful facts this coming 2009 is that, I’m going to say bye-bye to my highschool life. And that’s pretty bad for me. When I’m thinking my past since I’m a 1st year, I just can’t believe that, wow, is that really me? And the time seems running so fast that 3 years before, I don’t know much about this world. Meaning, I’m still an innocent kid at that time. All I know is to play street games, talk at the front of the mirror, brag my playmates, wash the dishes, clean my room, and do my assignments. That’s what I am before. And now? Computer all day without thinking about the bill of electricity, sing and dance at the front of everybody, shouting at my classmates, let Linda wash the dishes, messing my room, copy assignments to my classmates, (well, of course, I’ll do mine if it’s easy.) & a whole lot more! I am so thankful that I become this kind of Katrina. I wish a lot more (positive) changes this year.

My New Year’s resolution? Well, I remember that my mother ask me last January about that. And I told her my resolutions without thinking if it’s really what I want to. And now, I’m thinking but I can’t really come up with one. You know, I always change. No, that's not it. I just can’t make a promise. I don’t say things because I don’t know myself if I can do it. I just do things, sometimes, accidentally or because of the mood swing.

I’ll update my wishlist with these:
- grand piano
- Book Shelf
- Original CD/DVDs of my favorite bands
- Watch Paramore Live with my own eyes!
- Be with the Paramore for a Day
- Manga
- Anime CDs/DVDs
- New computer

Other personal wishes will just make it look corny, so I won’t put it here.

And oh! I also wish that my college life will be great! I won’t say “I wish it will be easy” because that seems to be impossible. I want to take Culinary but it seems like we can’t afford it. So I’m sticking to HRM which is somehow connected to Culinary. I don’t know which school I will be attending. So my mind is still on the pressure. I’m a bit scared meeting new people so I wish my friends will be attending the same school as me. My father wants me to take the test at La Salle. But I can’t push my mother paying the tuition fees. (you know, there’s a big argument between the two of them)

I want to have a job while I’m studying. Yeah, a working student. But I’m having goose bumps when I’m starting to think that I won’t be able to do these things, being busy just in my computer. That’s a NO-NO!! I don’t want that to happen. But maybe, time pressure will push me to do that.

I’m feeling lonely. I’m gonna take a break. That’s all for now. Oh! And I wish for everyone’s luck & happiness this coming year!


post a comment | fly to the top