<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Happy Birthday, Super Mom!

Mood: Nothing. Really.
Music: Tears & Rainbows

Oh well, it’s my mom’s birthday. *applause* So many years had passed but still, nothing changes. I’m happy but on the other hand, I’m sad. "But why?!" Oh, I am so happy and very thankful to God that he gave my mom another year. This “Katrina” won’t be this kind of “Katrina” without her. I am so glad that I have a mother like her. Even without these material things is fine just to be with her. But, that’s the sad part. We haven’t seen each yet since I was a 4 year-old brat (about 11 years ago). Ohhhh. Don’t feel sorry for me, (if you really are?!). There are more freaks that don’t even have their both parents with them. There are also some who don’t know their parents yet. So, I’m sure I am lucky. And I am used to it. She left me when I was still an innocent little monster. Hoho.

Well, who is this Super Mom for me? Ow. Everyone knows that Moms are so important for every freaks like me. Actually, my life isn’t complete without my dad, mom and brother. And to tell you the truth, I’m not the only one who is crazy in this family. Hoho. All of US are crazy. That’s why happy moments and problems are always there. But there was once a problem that until now is not yet resolved. I can’t do anything about it so, so, so, I’m walking in the path that I am letting everything to happen and I’m just watching it as time pass by. Maybe it’s wrong to just watch and do nothing, but, hoho, it’s their decision. What I’ve decided is that when the time comes that I get bored of just watching it, I’ll take my move. Hope it’s not yet too late. Haa!

And so! I am thinking about telling you this or what. But because this is my one and only diary, I’ll write it then…

My mom recently, and until now, has a problem. If you’ve read my About Me section or in that “Profile” tab, I’ve told you that we’re not wealthy, undeniably. But there are some f*cking people who needs some f*cking money, and they freaking stole my moms money. Haa! It’s 700 franks, dude! My mother wasted a kilo of her sweat just to earn it. And it’ll fly away just in a moment? Haa! Whoever is that sh*t, I’ll curse you! Wahaa! I am still thankful that she’s fine. Just a monthly salary was gone with the wind, so we need to cooperate in saving money. That’s a good thing, it’ll lessen eating food! Hoho. Diet.

Oh! Btw, here are some of her pictures. Just for you to see. :)
Hoo. Sad to say, I'm not as white as her. -__-

While chatting. Hoho.

This picture is, hmm, i think since i was in Grade 6? hoho.

I already called her and greeted her a “Happy Birthday”. So you too should greet her for me, too. And if you don’t, you are a no friend of mine. Haa! Thanks a bunch, dude!


post a comment | fly to the top