<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Last Retreat with these Effin’ Buddies.

Mood: Tired, still tired.
Music: Face Down by RJA

I was really feeling lazy before I leave the house, thinking that I’ll have a night without touching my computer again. My energy’s always drained when there’s nothing I am busy about before I sleep, seriously. I am also not allowed to bring my ipod so I have nothing in my ears that will interfere the silence at night. Oh my. I was already feeling hopeless about it. Fortunately, our teacher allowed us to bring camera. Well, as you might know, I am a photoholic. Haa! I always want to take pictures anywhere, anytime. So, this is a good opportunity so have a memory of our last retreat.

Aside from feeling lazy, I also feel, 39% sad. Sad about it is the ‘last’. But, what can my ‘sadness’ change about that fact? Nothing, right? So, all I did is have fun. Laugh out there, chit-chat here, take pictures there, eat here. Weh-hel, I did enjoy it. But the fact is still there. Oh… com’on. You know that I am very emotional when there are things that are hard for me to accept and there’s nothing I can do about it. I will always have this sad feeling. The feeling of saying goodbye to these old days that once became ‘new’. Waa! Whatever!

So now, because this entry contains few words than ever, let the pictures tell you the story. Oh, uhm.. Not necessarily the story. A picture contains every meaning of it even I don’t explain it, and you’ll understand it. (if you’re not an idiot. :P just kidding) The truth is, I am the one feeling lazy to explain it, so, no matter what you see… Uhmm.. Nothing… You just saw it, that’s all. Haa!
Pictures will open in new tab/window


post a comment | fly to the top