<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



TAGBOARD NOTICE!!!

i think it's not that hard to read the message above my tagboard. at first, it's just as small as my regular font, but now, it's more BIGGER! and yet, there are still people who enter their message twice or more! argh
i'm still on hiatus.
i don't know when will i come back. but i want my blog to stay alive by the use of my tagboard. Cbox can accommodate up to 200 messages. sometimes, it will delete your messages without giving you notifications. that's the disadvantage of CBOX.WS. your previous messages will mysteriously disappear. (mysteriously?! really?!) AND I CAN'T REPLY THOSE MESSAGES THAT I HAVEN'T READ YET BECAUSE IT'S GONE. GONE. GONE!!!! argh.. i'm pissed off. please understand my attitude. -___-


post a comment | fly to the top