<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Everything has Its Own Way of Finale

Mood: Sad / Dramatic
Music: Journey by Lea Salonga

>>GOODBYE HIGHSCHOOL LIFE<<

Is it really the end? Is everything gonna end? Of course, it is. And it will surely leave a deep cut in my heart. (EMO?!)

I'm officially a HS graduate student and I officially left my HS life. (later) It's still making me sad that everything, EVERYTHING, we did in our highschool life will never ever happen again in my whole dramatic-but-happy life. All of the memories that were left in me will always stay with me. I won't forget those happy and sad times that were made by all of the people who was or wasn't with me in my 4years stay in highschool.

Oh, I remember! I want to show you something. This was my post on my first blog last year. It was written in tagalog because that time, I still don't care about my posts and who'll read it. I was even using 'sticky-caps', one thing that I hate in cyberworld. So, please be patient. It's not too long, don't worry. xD

My last first day of school in my high school life…
Kahit ayoko pa, la na aku mga2wa..ggraduate nnman kame..
Tas magka-college nman, tpos mgttrabaho..tpos aun na..di ko na alam..
Kahit sbhin p ntin na dis is not our last FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, pra sken, un p rin un..
Pki-basa nga title nitoNg post ko… wLa maN laNg mrmdmAn n eMotioNs diba??
..haha!! di baLe..pra skeN, iMpoRtantE p riN tong dAy nA toh..kHit di ako mxadoNg excited..dibah dibah?! paNu nmAn kc akU mae-eXcitE kuNg hiNdi kU n mgA2wa mga gus2 ko sa gus2 koNg orAs at pNahoN..tulad nG mga suMusunOd:

*maNuod nG tv ayoN sa orAs ng pabOrito kong paNuorin..(awts!!XD)
*mag-ceLfoN khit wLang load..diba diba?!
*mag-internet from 11:30 pm-2:o0 am.. (Dial-up lang kase kea gnun..harhar!)
*ma2log ayon sa kagus2han ko, jus like 3am..^.^ hoho
*gigising ako after my 10 hours sleep..(usually, it’s 12noon)
*gagala around cavite with friends
*punta kiLa rafaella
*manuod ng pbb because of ROBI
*mag-gm ng mag-gm sa cLan khit ala aman kwenta gm ko..LOL!!
*punta skuL at lait-laitin ito…(wahaha!!sama eh noh??)
*makinig sa ipod kong 27 pLang ang knta..(san kpa?!)
*mgbasa ng mAnga haNggAng abUtiN nG mdaLing arAw..
*mnUod nG aNimE buoNg arAw sa kwarto kOh n prang priNsesa..
*mkipagteLebabad sa telephone kuNg cnU maN anG pwedEng kAusapiN..
*mgpahaba ng kuko at mgpa-manicure

at napakarami pang iba..
tapos, ang kapalit nman nun ay ang mga pahirap pero masayang school days…like;

*intrams
*fieldtrip
*last high school retreat
*school programs
*CAT training
*gawa ng projects sa bhay ng mga cLassmates
*makinig sa lesson kahit antok na antok ka na..XD
*makita mo pa mga college crushes mo khit mga mukhang gurang na..(PIS!!^^,v)

..at, nakaw!.. npAkrAmi pang ibaNg n tLga nmAng kyLangaNg anG banatan ng buto..haha!!
Oh pano?? Until here nLang..mgpost ako after mtapus sa kylngan tpusin..

BAI-BAI..^^,)
Haha! I can't believe that I've changed too much when it comes to typing in posts. Sticky caps, spelling, grammar and language. I feel irritated after reading this, thinking that it was me who wrote this. Ohh... So, what can you say? Just 10 months ago, I posted this crap talking about things like "I don't want to start school yet because I don't want to graduate yet". And now, it's all still the same. =(

Well, Thanks for all the people who shared their laughter and tears with me for the past 4-5 years. I hope we will still share our stories when we meet someday. I will all miss these guys. xC

Cried. I've cried too much. And this is enough. Everything has an ending, and everything has its own way of finale. It's my last Goodbye.

If I could just reincarnate, I will grab my camera and take pictures of memories everyday.


post a comment | fly to the top