<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Thanks for the Big Help. =]

Mood: Hungry
Music: Nice Piece of Art

I thought of this many times before. That comments will be just another mess in my messy blog. I also thought that I can't get many comments at all. But, it's OVER. I've made up my mind. I'll put the code here, but, it'll be just a temporary one. Starting my next post, if I don't get more than 5 comments or more, I'll remove it. I don't want to please my friends to comment on my posts. They will do it on their own if they want to, right? I'll plurk it when I have a new post, so add me on plurk, mmkay?

Tagboard
For those people who said that using tagboard is way better and easy to use, I think that's a better idea. I don't need comments at all. But, as I said, messages on my tagboard is different from comments. I don't want your messages to be deleted by CBOX when it already reached its limit, because... I have my reason. I wish you understand. As I said, it's just a temporary one. Thanks for the advice! :)

Comments
For those who agreed to put the comments, thank you all for your suggestions and wanting to help me out! What you said is right. Having your friends' comments about your posts is a good thing. But,honestly, I don't expect any at all. My posts are boring and are just about my craziness. But if you continue to leave comments on my tagboard, all the other important messages which are saved in it will be automatically deleted. So I think that saving your messages (not comments about my posts) on my CBOX is more important than not having many comments. Argh! I can'tunderstand my own explanation.

P.S.
I'm not using Shoutmix because I am more comfortable using my ALMOST 10 months old tagboard. It's sentimental. xD

Thanks for cooperating with me. I knew it, that there are many of you are good friends. Again, Thank you.


post a comment | fly to the top