<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



The Uninvited

Mood: Pissed off. Annoyed. Frustrated. Etc.
Music: *electricfan, motors outside, dog barking, keyboard*

Sorry about the title. This isn’t about the horror film, but about a frustrating person. It’s our daily visitor. I feel sick watching t.v. with her everyday, hearing her voice everyday, seeing her face everyday! Well, it’s like, *duh?!* we’re cousins but she have a crush with my brother?! texting him everyday like his girlfriend wannabe trying hard to be close and calling him ‘kuya’. She’s even having her dinner with us EVERYDAY. *rolls her eyes* It started since the graduation day, (9 days ago) that was when she saw my brother with us. Oh wait! That’s another story. She, with her MOM and DAD attended my graduation even though we didn’t ask them to come. We’re not close & my grandma didn’t even know them! So after the graduation ceremony, I was shocked when I saw them with us at the restaurant. (somewhere near our school) They’re eating with us! Argh! I lost my appetite of eating, thinking with what my mom said. ‘We only have 2k for the food and this is only for the family invited’. My aunt also brought her friends with her so they are also included in the list. Then the bill reached 3k+! Ahh! Really pissed off. But, nevermind. She the number 1 one of the reasons why I don’t wanna stay at home.

The following contents are written in tagalog and may be considered as ‘offensive’. But maybe ‘it’s not’ since it’s not you who I am pertaining to. Oh, please understand me. I’m not that nice.

Anong nangyare sa hapunan ko ngayon?
Isa’t kalahating daing nalang ang natitira, pero may paksiw na baboy pa naman akong nakita. Daing kinain ko kasi mas gusto ko yun. Tapos nung kukuha na si kuya ng ulam sa kaldero, charaaannn! Wala nang paksiw! Yung buto-butong paksiw na baboy at kalahating daing na lang ang natitira. Eh tinira ko naman talaga yung kalahating daing para sa bata kong pinsan na hindi pa nakaen. Pinarinig ko pa yun sa kanya, ‘eh kay JM na lang to eh’. Edi isip sila kung ano gagawin. At dahil tanga ang kuya ko at mabait siya, hinayaan niya na lang ung Jhelie na yun ang kumaen ng natitirang paksiw. Kunyare pa siyang ‘hindi ka na kakaen kuya?’ sabay tingin sa ulam. Edi upo siya, kaming dalawa lang sa lamesa, sabay kuha ng… daing?! “Tanga ka ba talaga?!” Hindi malaman sa praning na to kung saang direksyon ng buhay naglalakad eh! So, hinayaan ko na. Sigeeee, chillax! Habang nakaen, sinisigawan ko siya sa isip ko ng ‘wala ka bang bahay para dito kumaen gabe-gabe? Blah-blah-blah!” Nauna siyang natapos, iniwan ang plato sa lababo, pabalek-balek kunyare na parang makate ang pw*t kase mukhang nahihiya siya na ako ang paghugasin ng plato. Pero, ayun, ako nga ang pinaghugas ng bwisit na babaeng to. Gusto ko nang damputin at ihampas sa pagmumukha niya yung plato. Nakuuuu. At ngayon, ngayon,ngayon… tumawag pa sa telepono pagkatapos siyang ihatid ni kuya! Naku! Kahit ‘3rd party’ pa ang pinakamagandang itawag sayo, hindi ako papayag na tawagin kang ganon. Isa kang babaeng hinugot sa… bahala na! Aalis si kuya, dun muna kila papa hanggang Monday. Sana naman sa mga panahong wala si kuya, hindi ko na rin siya makita.

This is all I can say;
Pier Angeli Preciado, asiwang asiwa na ako sa pagmumuka mo! Ang landi mo! Praning!


post a comment | fly to the top