<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Kamikazee is Back

Mood: Hmm?
Music: Girlfriend by Kamikazee

Ohh. Much apologies to my fellow bloggers again for lacking out of time hopping to your sites. I am also not too serious about my posts. I mean, I'm not like the usual blogger with much fancies to her post. (e.i. anime pictures xD) I'm thinking too much about my crush. Wahahahaha! Forget it. So let's get back to the topic.

Just watched a commercial on Myx. Kamikazee is the VJ for the month of April. Oh my. I really miss these guys. Their songs are part of my growing-up-in-high-school-life. Most probably, their songs were a hit to us when I was still a sophomore. Then they're slowly fading,or should I say, suddenly disappear on half year of our junior high. Argh. I so love how they play their own music. I mean, either the lyrics of the song is funny or about love, the way they play it is unique. I was always watching Kamikazee whenever they have guesting or live shows on T.V.,(because that time, I was still waiting hundred hours just for a single video to buffer, so I preferred watching on t.v.) :P They're totally MORE grown up now! xD With those mustaches on their face. Haha. But it's a good news that they're still alive, that they're not having somewhat like 'the final set'. Ohh. If you know what I mean. E-heads is a great band also, so 'the final set' gave their fans a big blast of sadness, thinking that that set was the final one. Hey, why did this conversation end up here? Oh well, some songs of Kamikazee here. :D




post a comment | fly to the top