<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



I Want No More



Mood: Busy
Music: We Are Broken


I'm getting tired of you. I think we should take a break for a little while. :P






List of Requirements
A.P. - 6 Damayan Magazine reaction papers
Math - Notebook
T.L.E. - Food Preservation
Computer - Notebook & Website
English - Notebook, Textbook, Workbook, Theme Writing, 3 Magica Magazine reaction papers, Speech
Physics - Notebook, Quiz Notebook, Laboratory Sheeets, 2 formula cards, 2 Bato Balani Magazine reaction papers, 7 test papers
M.A.P.E.H. - Notebook with 100 questions
C.L.E. - Interview with a priest
Calculus - Notebook
Filipino - Report in El Filibusterismo, Project Notebook, Notebook with summary of El Filibusterismo (from chapter 1-40)

Don't you think this is great? I almost cry because of this list of requirements. I can't do most of it so I asked my friends to do it then I will just pay them. It's not being lazy. Because those requirements are crazy! Especially English and Filipino. In English, when you failed to pass any of it on the deadline, you will have to pass 3 reaction papers. I failed to pass my workbook on time so I have to pass 3 reaction papers. In Filipino, my report did well. But it made our hands crying for justice because we have to write and write and write and never ending write our notebook with summary of El Filibusterismo chapter 1 to 40 then project notebook from chapter 1 to 15. Unfortunately, whenever I try to start writing my notebook or even my project notebook at home, my pen is running out of ink and I don't have stocks. Even though i bought a new one, it also ran out of ink. So Monday is the only day I can make it. Imagine that? All I have to do on Monday is to write! And I can't even get to listen to the lesson even though I try to. Argh!

I really don't want to accomplish these requirements so that I can't graduate. Waa! Why do I have to say goodbye. After I finish this list, it will be our exam, then... NO MORE!! No more paper works, no more group projects, no more hanging out with classmates. NO MORE HIGHSCHOOL WORRIES!! NO WAY!!! I need to move on! I want no more tears!


post a comment | fly to the top