<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru


Mood: Dramatic
Music: Cinderella Story

This Japanese movie really inspired me more in photography, plus, in romance movies. I am really not fond of watching movies but it’s a great past time, especially on these kinds of genres. Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru didn’t bored me. It’s not that worth of watching when you don’t like weird or annoying girls. But Shizuru is different. She is confident and she trusts herself. It’s really depressing that Shizuru disappeared and died after their first and last romantic kiss. (<-----Hover it to see spoiler. :P)

PLOT:(Hover it to see spoiler. :P)
"She used to lie very often."

Due to his inferiority complex, Makoto shies away from other people, but Shizuru manages to make him open up to her. Because of their friendship, Shizuru takes interest in photography and they often go to a forest, partially hidden from the public, to take photos.

Shizuru wants nothing but to be at Makoto's side. When Makoto starts liking a college friend Miyuki, Shizuru decides that she too will like Miyuki and becomes her friend.

One day, Makoto asks Shizuru what birthday present she would like. With her interest in a photography contest, Shizuru wants a photo of them kissing in the hidden forest. Since that day of the forest kiss Shizuru disappears from Makoto's life.

Miyazaki Aoi is so pretty. I feel like watching Nana now. But I don’t have the time. -__- Oh! Let me tell you, it’s very rare that I am sharing these kinds of things. I am really not that kind of person. I am selfish because I am afraid that people will boast things that they’ll read on my blog. I just don’t want people to take benefits on the information that I know. But being selfish can’t help me gain friends. So, I hope you’ll like it. :P


post a comment | fly to the top