<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



I’m sitting here, tryin’ to entertain myself with this old guitar.

Oh well, boredom strikes again. Well, not just boredom, but also laziness, literally. I have many plans today but I don’t feel like doing it. I’m pissed off. I just cleaned my room last week and now it’s a complete mess again. That’s why I hate cleaning my room. So now, I’m bugging up myself with a large Tortillos cheese and a glass of iced tea here in front of my computer. I finished my project in A.P. and all I had to do is print it. But, sad to say, my printer is not working so I threw it out of the planet just a moment ago. Then, we’re going to celebrate our 4th monthly examination tomorrow ‘till Wednesday. Oh yeah, celebrate. Always celebrate when there are exams, particularly when you don’t know the answers in every question. And now, even though there’re many things that I can do in my super-loving-computer, I’m stucked listening music. Dancing and singing alone. Oh c'mon, we have different strategies to entertain ourselves. Just like this one:


There're more on the related videos. Check it out if you have a bad mood. You know. Haha. Well, this post is just out of boredom. And I’m posting it because I want to. Haa! Anything else? Hmm? I want MONEY.

End.


post a comment | fly to the top