<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



Do You Really Want to Leave?

Mood: Sad. Sleepy
Music: Goodbye to You

Countdown is getting shorter. I don’t wanna hear it. I don’t wanna know it. I don’t wanna admit it. Why do I have to gra.. gra….. gradu… graduate!? Is it my fault for loving my high school life & for missing it this much? Oh well, we still have 2 weeks in high school, and I can’t believe that it’s actually happening. These things that we’re doing now won’t be the same as the new coming days.

Well, it's the last day of the FINALS, definitely the last. I know that there will be more exams in college but this is literally the last one in high school. I will never experience this in the future and that’s what’s depressing me. I never wish to graduate. But this graduation will be a help for my mother who is in a far away land. (Switzerland) But, just to think about it, if I studied in Japan or Korea or Taiwan (special countries I want to go to), maybe I will be just graduating junior high now then will have a new high school life in the senior high. But, that would be impossible. Ohhhh. The pain will always stay here. I will never forget my high school life. T.T

Wait a sec, it sounds like I’ll be graduating tomorrow, huh? Well, I just want to treasure every moment, bad or good times will always be included. Waaa. Forget it!

They were throwing bottles toeach other, then suddenly, my tears clouded my eyes. Everything will never be the same again. Never.


post a comment | fly to the top