<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



I Hate You Sensei, But, should I keep it forever?



Mood: Angry
Music: Decode


"I know. I know. It's my fault. But that's too much."









Requirements in English
- Notebook
- Textbook
- Workbook
- Theme Writing
- Speech
- 3 Magica Magazine reaction papers

The first one to be submitted is the Theme writing. I didn't have so much problem with it because I only need one more theme to write. The next one was the notebook. She didn't mention the deadline clearly so I don't know when to submit it. Friday, February 20, 2009, it's the JS Prom day but we still have to go to school in the morning for the mass. It's a mass so I didn't brought too much things. Then suddenly, my classmate said that we need to pass our notebook. I was completely shocked because I didn't brought it with me. My classmate, Danica, didn't have her notebook too. So we decided to go home together to get our notebook at home before 9! It's already 8:30 so we have to hurry. Why did she gave such a short time?! It's her fault for not informing us! I've paid my last money for the fair and after I've arrived home, I was so tired that was giving me more courage not to attend the prom. But, of course not. Hee.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009, the day before the exam, we have to pass our workbook but I forgot it at home. I don't have the chance to ask someone to bring it to school because I don't want to bother anyone at home. So I decided to make the three hellish reaction papers. The next day, when I already have to pass the reaction papers, she was asking for my workbook. I asked her why is it still needed. I've made the reaction paper for the punishment of not submitting on time. She said, 'Aba, syempre naman ipapasa mo yun'. Unfortunately, I didn't brought it, and then she gave me until 11:30 to pass it. It's already 11:05 that time. She first asked me where were I living, I answered 'sa may caridad po'. And she replied, 'Oh, malapit lang naman pala eh.' Duh?! If I ride a jeep, it will take me, more or less 15 minutes. And if I ride a tricycle, it will be more or less 10 minutes, plus, an expensive fare! But the time is running, so I decided to ride the tricycle. Luckily, the driver asked us to pay only 40 pesos from school to house, then from house to school. Nice! So, I made it.

Friday, March 6, 2009, we were asked to pass all of the requirements she was asking. I prepared my notebook, textbook, workbook, reaction papers, theme and my speech, and of course, with my clearance. I want her to be the first to sign my clearance because it's her who gave me such a burden completing my requirements in her subject. Everything is ready. And when I approached her, she refused and said that she'll do it on Monday. Argh! She's just the biggest fr**k I've ever known! I never want to be her student again. Ttssss..


post a comment | fly to the top