<body>
statistics
Hits:
Currently Online: viewer/s
Blog Started: November 01, 2008
Last Updated: October 26, 2009
Posts: 63 (3 posts on the rock!)
Linkies: unknown living creatures

the blogger


Kateriina. 15 years breathing. I like anime, asian dramas, shopping, chucks, collectibles, foods, bands, make-ups, designing, hoodies, music, and lastly, PARAMORE. You'll have a problem with me if you're a poser, cheater, bitch, boastful, nonsense, and knows nothing but LOVE. It's just a little introduction about me. I am moody, and you'll know me more you'll have time to chat with me. :)
fear is often greater than the danger itself.

MORE?

i really don't know
but i'm...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

won't sum1 stop this song


Open in new window



I Need Your Help

Mood: Sleepy. Sad.
Music: Makeup Smeared Eyes

Since the first time I blogged, about June last year, I never put comments on my posts. I didn't even care because I know that reading my posts is the bore-st thing a person could ever do, the same as for the others. I think, that time, it's boring to read posts. But it's now different. There are so many bloggers that interests me to read their posts as well as to leave a comment on it. And, because some of my friends who are reading my posts, (thank you, whoever you might be) are commenting on my tagboard, I think I should put the code now. It's not being jealous that other people have this on their blog so I should have one too. No. Definitely not. I just think that my tagboard is more important than anything else. It can only accommodate up to 150 messages, or more. And for a person who is such choosy, like me, that 150 messages limit is not enough. So now, I need your help. Whether to put comments on my posts or is it better to leave it like this. I'll decide after this post receives 20 tags. :) I'm so nice, no? xD







post a comment | fly to the top